KB Pizza dough balls are made from a high-gluten flour. The ingredients create a fluffy outer edge, and a moist texture that allows them to be easily stretched into various shapes and sizes.
Dough balls offer quality and consistency without the expense of owning and maintaining dough-mixing equipment. To ensure the best baking results, rotate refrigerated dough balls and maintain an accurate rotation list. The product should be fully thawed in a refrigerator for a minimum of 24-hours before shaping.
Dough balls, after they are fully thawed, can be refrigerated for a maximum of three days. If the product is completely thawed and the yeast has been activated, do not freeze.
Download a PDF Version of our Dough Balls Brochure:
- No mixing equipment required
- Prep time eliminated
- Pre-sized for portion control
- Minimal training required
- No inventory of dough ingredients, such as flour, salt and yeast
- Individually wrapped dough balls
- Simplify your operation without sacrificing quality
- Finished product stays moist under pizza warmer for extended period
Product Weight (in ounces)